Sunday, December 14, 2008

10 Hottest Men of 2008

Enjoy! :o)



  1. Jason Segel

  2. He's hilarious. He's a writer. He looks good nude. What else can I say? Seriously, he's so charismatic and smart, and he writes vampire musicals!!! Come on.


  3. John Hamm

  4. I know, stark contrast from my #1, but John is the reason I started watching "Mad Men." He's strong and manly, and also, funny (SNL).


  5. John Krasinski

  6. Much like Jason Segel, he's hilarious and adorable. And his character on "The Office" is awesome. Pam + Jim forever.


  7. Robert Pattinson

  8. Dude, I know I know. The books are lame, and the movie wasn't much better, but I knew vampires were hot way before all the thirteen-year-old girls currently running around shrieking with I heart Edward t-shirts. He does have a certain sexiness I can appreciate, especially when he's not wearing purple lipstick or glittering in the sunlight.


  9. Patrick Dempsey

  10. Oh, McDreamy. Though his character on Grey's Anatomy grows more useless by the episode, he seems to have the ability to talk anyone (especially women) into doing anything. Here's hoping he makes better movies than "Made of Honor" next year.


  11. Jacoby Ellsbury

  12. Mmmm, baseball players. You know there had to be one on my top 10, and I'm sticking with Jacoby. His season ended on kind of a low note this time around, but I still love watching him out in center, smiling when he makes an awesome play. Sigh. Is it April yet?



  13. Joshua Jackson

  14. It's about time the boy everyone's known as Pacey Witter or Charlie Conway grew up. He's finally getting to play his age, and doing it very, very well.


  15. Paul Rudd

  16. And THAT is exactly why I love him. It's always a joy (and usually a pee my pants occasion) when he pops up in a movie.


  17. James Franco

  18. He's had an awesome year, it's great to see him finally getting the credit and rolls that he deserves. He's got brooding down to a science and, if you've ever seen his funny or die videos, you know he doesn't take himself too seriously.


  19. Jason Bateman

  20. What can I say? Funny = hot. Really hot.

No comments: